Senior home care
Everyone shares concerns about care for our parents, grandparents and loved ones as they reach retirement age and beyond. Worries about leaving them home alone can cause a lot of stress. They may not be at the stage where they are totally dependent on other to survive, but just need a little (or more) help in their daily lives.
Visiting Care Giving Services can help by providing compassionate, senior home care services, delivered right to your loved one’s home. Whether they need a few hours a day or long-term care 24 hours a day, we can assist you in their care.
Senior Services Offered
We understand that one solution does not fit every situation, so we take the time to listen and learn about each client’s needs and preferences. We will meet with the client and their families to prepare a customized care plan specific to the individual. Some of the services we offer to seniors include:
- Personal Care. Often called non-medical or private duty care, these services help individuals remain safe, independent and engaged in leading enriched lives. It’s often the kind of in-home help that allows people to avoid moving out of their homes into a more expensive and less attractive setting.
- Companionship. Sometimes seniors need a helping hand with shopping, entertaining, or chauffeuring.
- Respite Care. Sometimes family caregivers need a break. We offer temporary services to care for a senior while you are away or just enjoying some relaxation.
- In-home Health Services. If seniors have a serious illness that restricts them from doing certain activities, we can help.
- Personal Care. They may need assistance with personal hygiene, dressing themselves, or mobility.
Dedicated and Professional Caregivers
Our staff in senior care in Chesterville and the surrounding areas are composed of licensed and experienced caregivers who are dedicated to helping our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own home.
Caregivers are experienced, compassionate, trustworthy, and dependable. They respect the privacy of all clients and maintain strict confidentiality.
We are committed to providing professional, ethical, and high-quality service.
We are experienced in making in-home care services assessments to help clients determine their own requirements by assisting them develop care plans.
We adapt our services to conform to our clients’ needs and preferences, and make adjustments as necessary.
If clients require other forms of assistance that we don’t provide, we will make the necessary referrals (with your permission) on behalf of the clients.
We handle any issues that arise such as providing continuous supervision.
We follow up with our clients on a regular basis to assess the effectiveness of the services they have been receiving from us. When warranted, we will make revisions to their care plan that reflect the changing needs and scope of care.
Comprehensive Senior Care
Whether you need 24-hour care, respite care, companion care, or a more involved level of assistance, Visiting Care Giving Services can provide the senior services that are right for your situation.
We guarantee the quality of our caregivers’ work and our clients’ satisfaction in carrying out the specific and personalized care program tailored to our clients.
The safety and well-being of our clients are our top priority. Giving peace of mind to their loved ones is our goal. Trust Visiting Care Giving Services and our team in senior care in Chesterville and the surrounding areas to provide the care they deserve.